Thursday, March 29, 2007

In the Wild!


08.11.06
Originally uploaded by AlexGates.
Here we see another of my daily drawings I did last August.

The story:

I had seen ads for Capcom's Xbox 360 game Dead Rising for months. It looked pretty, and I do love me some zombie kiling action (See Resident Evil 1-4 and various offshoots). But, was it enough to purchase what was then the most expensive console system? I held my ground, thinking that buying an xbox for just one game was madness.

Then the videos started showing up. And the list of things you could kill zombies with started to grow. Bowling balls, 2x4s, axes, swords all screamed out to me. Then came the lawnmower (Warning, slightly violent conent. Click only if you can handle zombies dying in brutal blade action).

And so my gaming zombie genocide contiuned. There is more to the game that I will talk about later. For now I must go finish tomorrow's last part of our Zombie week.

Tune in tomorrow.

-alex.

No comments: